Sunday 2 April 2017

Visual Mihi Blurb!


My Visual Mihi Blurb.

The two big koru represent my mum and my dad and the ones in the middle are me and my three brothers. The drawing of the bike is a BMX seeing as I am into BMX’s even though I haven’t got one myself. The Fishing rod with the fish at the hook is representing another one of my hobbies, fishing because I love going fishing. The NZ flag is representing I am a New Zealander I am also part Maori, the Maori comes from my Mum also Indian does as well. My dad is just NZ European. The Trampolining is another hobby that I love to do everyday. The Kind of curved one ach side and flat in the middle is a halfpipe or a skatepark, that represents ANOTHER one of my hobbies, scootering, scootering is kind of related to BMXing. There is also a picture of me on the Visual Mihi. Also Kapiti Island is something represents me seeing as it’s in Waikanae everyone in Waikanae has one of the best views of kapiti island if they stand on the beach. Mount Kailash is something that represents my culture seeing as I got named after the mountain. My koru design colours are: Mum: Red, Dad: Blue, Me: Yellow, Sachin 3rd Youngest Brother: Green, Iraia 2nd Youngest Brother: Orange, Maihi Youngest Brother: Purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment