Sunday 2 April 2017

Holiday snapshot.

Holiday Snapshot


  • Travelled to auckland to then go to rainbow’s end.
  • Drove to Palmerston North to eat pizza and see Nitro Circus.
  • Had my 11th birthday
  • Spent christmas with family and friends
  • Stayed at my grandma’s for a week.
  • Went fishing with my brother and dad.
  • My friend ollie stayed the night of my birthday.

Rainbows End!
... Rainbows End #1 | by ...


In the holidays me and my family travelled to auckland to go to rainbows end. It was so fun. The Scariest ride for me would have had to be the fear fall. It felt like you had left your organs at the top of the fear fell. I could not breathe, my mum it felt like her heart was going to explode. She said she thought she was going to have a heart attack. My brother loved it. Also the gold rush was cool it was in a cave and when you came to a dead end it suddenly went dark and you turned a corner and went downhill. One of my favourites was the log floom especially the waterfall at the end.
We also went on the corkscrew rollercoaster which was fine to me. The only scary part was the loop when you went upside down. The First time I went on the rollercoaster I closed my eyes for the loop.


We also went on the invader which was fun as well.


That was mainly what happened at rainbows end.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment